QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The Quality Policy, Defined by Management for a scope:
MARKETING OF WOODEN PALLETS AND PACKAGING,
PLASTIC PALLETS AND CARDBOARD PACKAGING
MANUFACTURE AND CONDITIONING OF WOODEN PALLETS.
VALORIZATION OF WOOD PALLET WASTE.
acting within the context and considering the expectations of relevant stakeholders.
It has a horizon to achieve:
- Offer our customers an unbeatable service in speed, quality and price.
- Encouraging constancy values and commitment, that have made it possible to consolidate customers and maximize their product satisfaction.
- Ensure that the products made meet the expected expectations and are delivered in perfect conditions.
- Minimize environmental impact.
- For the company to establish the necessary actions to meet the requirements established by customers, including legal and regulatory.
- Install the company in a Continuous Improvement situation.
To achieve these goals, Management considers it essential to have a complete organizational structure in line with the standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015. The direction of strategic direction is described in a policy based on risks and opportunities, managing this way, all the valuable options.
Management has established the Quality Committee as the operational representative of the Quality Policy, giving you the responsibility and authority to identify and reveal the problems inherent in quality, taking the necessary actions to solve it, checking their results.